Today's post is courtesy of Clever Compass. Each week, Alissa provides a category and a list of 5 things. This week, it's apps. I LOVE my iPhone and my iPad, so this is an easy one for me.
1. INSTAGRAM. Just like Alissa, most of my photos are taken with my phone. I love Instagram because of how easy the app makes it to share on Facebook and Twitter. I'm also a sucker for the filters, which can make your photos look really cool. I like to do Fat Mum Slim's photo a day each month, and I use Instagram to post them and share them.
2. BEJEWELED. More a game than an app, I guess, but I adore Bejeweled, especially on my iPad. I only recently discovered "Diamond Mine" in the game. Can we say "addicted?"
3. SCRAMBLE WITH FRIENDS. I am very good at this game. Like, really, really good. I beat my husband at least twice a day. It's sort of like Boggle. VERY fun.
4. PANDORA. I like to listen to music when I cook. I have a good selection of songs on my iTunes, but I'm sometimes in the mood for a particular kind of music. Enter Pandora. I have tons of channels, ranging from INXS to Pink to the Disney Kids Channel. There's something for every mood and every member of my family.
5. STARBUCKS. This app is awesome. If you have a Starbuck's gift card, you can enter the number (a bit of an annoyingly long process), but then you can pay with your phone and earn stars! Once you buy one thing, you are at "green level," which entitles you to free milk upgrades (great for me--I use soy) and free shots of syrups, among other perks. There are different levels. It's easy to reload your card and you get a star for every transaction. I have been known to send my phone to Starbuck's with my lovely assistant when we both need a Frappuccino in the middle of the afternoon.
So those are my favorite apps. What are yours? Go over and link up on Clever Compass!